\ B2B Digital Footprint
Hong Kong Design Centre
BODW is Asia’s flagship event on design, innovation and brands; Fashion Asia Hong Kong is part of the fashion initiative as the Asian hub for fashion trade and business development.
Goals and Results
- Weibo and WeChat are used to broadcast the conference happening.
- We also engage trade and business stakeholders in China to create awareness and participation, young designers from various academies participated at site.
- Digital campaign was launched to focus for both BODW and FA focus to create awareness among target audience. Mini celebrity activities brought in 5-digit fans base from zero count.
- Over 2.5 millions exposed and thousands responded with an above average CPM CPC rating on different channels.
- Digital advertising campaign
- Social media engagement
- KOL word-of-mouth activities
- Content management
- Trade liaison to drive attendees
Identify stakeholders’ digital footprint , elect social media strategy and set digital advertising campaign goals that best match the budget and timeline.
Off and online engaging institutions to participate in event, create the desire to be part of the professional events held in Asia.
Create content and campaign strategy for both digital and social media marketing. The work-flow needed to follow any update received during event.